Come dive with us!
Our boat trip includes 2 dives at 2 different dive sites. On the way to the dive sites you will enjoy the peninsulas coasts, some of the most iconic sceneries in Australia. During the surface interval our friendly staff will look after you with hot drinks and snacks. Our knowledgeable and authentic Tasmanian skipper is always keen to tell you more about the history or the ecology of each dive site.
|Two standard* boat dives ( no hire gear – no guide)||$135 per person/day|
|Two standard* boat dives with full gear hire (includes 2 tanks – no guide)||$240 per person/day|
|Dive guide (pool session included if desired)||$65 per person/day|
|Snorkel trip on boat (includes steamer, mask, snorkel, fins)||$195 per person/day|
|Pool practice||$20 per person|
|Fuel Surcharge for S.S. Nord wreck / Tasman Island / Cape Pillar
Munro Bight/ Hippolyte Rock
|$30 per person/day|
- Prices are valid as at December 2022 and are subject to change without notice.
- Please note – there is normally NO DIVE GUIDE in the water on dives. A dive guide is available for an additional fee by prior arrangement.
- *Standard dives are between Cape Surville (Sisters Rocks), Forestier Peninsula and Cape Hauy (The Lanterns), Tasman Peninsula, or equivalent distances if we are operating out of Port Arthur. Any dives beyond this, eg wreck SS Nord, Munro Bight, Hippolyte & Cheverton Rocks are subject to the fuel surcharge as listed above.
- If you have never used a thick wetsuit (7mm or more) before, or have not dived in the last 6 months, we recommend that you do a practice session in our pool to get used to the gear and train your buoyancy control before going out on the boat (cost $20).
- If you have not dived in the last 12 months or more, and particularly if you have done less than 15 dives in total, we recommend that you do the one-day Refresh.